Instagram is a site that I use a lot. It is so much fun, I simply cannot resist uploading, sharing, and otherwise engaging with my fans. It’s been a great year on the site. I never planned for this to happen but I certainly love the attention and my newfound ‘stardom.’ But, it was a slow start as I debated whether or not I wanted to interact on such a broad level. I decided that I’d buy Instagram likes to see what happened. If I got results there, then I would proceed. I guess that you know the results since my opening sentence mentioned how much I love the way things are going.
Aside from buying likes, which is something that I encourage you to do, there are many other ways to get more likes on the photos that you upload. When your pics get more likes, it is encouraging and makes you want to keep on, keepin’ on. It feels good to know that people like the things that you upload and want to see more or share it with their friends. It is the best way to build your name on this site. Some of the best ways to get those likes (and my personal favorite methods) include the 6 below. Use these tips to your advantage and stand out in the social media world.
- Cross Promote: You can share your IG content on FB if you connect your accounts with a single click of the button. But, this is only one of the many ways to cross promote your content on different pages. Make sure this is something that you do to get the word out that you exist.
- Quality: It cannot be said enough but if you want your IG account to be a success, you need to ensure quality is in every photo that you upload. People won’t waste their time with anything less and it could ruin your brand’s reputation if you upload bad pictures.
- Be Original: You can upload photos all day long, but if you upload the same thing as everyone else or the photos are boring, you won’t get likes no matter how hard you try.
- Word of Mouth: Count on your friends, family, customers, and loyal fans to spread the word about your brands’ existence. This technique has long been one of the best in the marketing world. Put it to use for your brand.
- Posting Times: Do you know when you should post content on IG? Most people are unaware that there are right times to post content because the sites are more active during these hours. This may vary from one day to the next and for one industry to another but it is worth learning the information.
- Hashtags: it is fun to use hashtags on your photos. There are many popular hashtags that you can use to generate more views to your pics and, as result, likes, too. Create personalized hashtags for even better results.